DockBarX 0.40 has been released last night, bringing the following changes:
- The default theme has changed. The new default theme DBX is made by BigRZA. It's made to look good with Radiance and Ambiance. (The old default theme is still included under the name Old.)
- Another theme by BigRZA, Sunny Colors is also included by default
- The theme Human bar is removed since it was pretty much an older version of the new default theme.
- Number of entries in recent and most used menus are increased to eight (for real this time).
- A few new languages and updates to translations.
(The new default theme in DockBarX 0.40)
For those who are not familiar with DockBarX: it's a taskbar with grouping and group manipulation which works as an applet for both the GNOME Panel (see the images above) and Avant Window Navigator (image below):
As usual, I've uploaded the latest DockBarX 0.40 in the WebUpd8 PPA, along with an updated extra themes package (it's required to upgrade to the latest dockbarx-themes-extra version if you've ever installed it or else you'll get an error when installing DockBarX) and the AWN applet. With this update, I've also uploaded packages for Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal (for all the DockBarX related packages).
To add the WebUpd8 PPA and install DockBarX and the extra themes, use the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install dockbarx dockbarx-themes-extra
To also install the Avant Window Navigator applet:
sudo apt-get install awn-applet-dockbarx