GameStore is a Qt based application that brings together a series of games that can be installed or uninstalled with a single click click on SUSE distributions.
Its interface is very simple. Basically there is a large window with the games icons and a column to the right with an image of the game, the official website, a brief description and the buttons to install / and Launch (run).
The application lets you control the games available and searchable through the same filter (by name, gender, installed or not installed).
It also has an online version with which you can use to install the games via One Click Install.
Looking for an Ubuntu alternative? Try DJL, a Linux Game Repository with a GUI.
- Dual Boot: Fix Time Differences Between Ubuntu And Windows
- How To Run Gedit And Nautilus As Root With pkexec Instead Of gksu
- Download APKs From Google Play To Your Computer With Google Play Downloader
- How To Disable GTK3 Client-Side Decorations (Header Bars)
- Save Pidgin Passwords In System Keyring Instead Of Plain Text
- Convert Audio / Video Files With Selene Media Encoder
- Edit Samsung TV Channel List With SamToolBox
- SelekTOR: Tor GUI With Country Exit Node Selection, Useful To Bypass Country Restrictions For Various Websites
- Dukto LAN File Transfer Tool Is Easy To Use, Multi-Platform