Bodhi Linux 1.1.0
A new Bodhi Linux 1.1.0 was released yesterday bringing an updated Enlightenment SVN Build (as of May 05/23/11), Linux Kernel 2.6.39, Intel 2.15 drivers, Midori 0.3.6 as well as some repository updates such a Nvidia 270.41 driver, Chromium 11 and Firefox 4.0.1.
Other changes in Bodhi Linux 1.1.0 include a new boot splash and LXDM as well as 5 new themes you can choose from: Ambient, Boox, Elegant, LG2, Moonlight.
A complete list of changes can be found @ jeffhoogland.blogspot.com
Download Bodhi Linux 1.1.0
Thanks to Jeff for the tip!
Remember the Nautilus Elementary Ambiance mod? Well Victor has created a full Ambiance theme that not only looks like Ubuntu One but it was also improved to work with all Elementary applications and there are some bugs fixed too.
Download Ambiance Evolution
Thanks to Victor for the tip!
Shotwell 0.10 was released today. Changelog:
- Dynamic view of photo library through saved search feature
- Automatic database backup
- Adjust date/time for videos
- Added Valadate testing framework
- Shotwell video thumbnailer eliminates Totem dependency
- Crop tool is now more flexible
- Filenames no longer used as titles on Facebook and Picasa uploads
- Translation corrections
- Many bug fixes
Install Shotwell 0.10 in Ubuntu 11.04 or 10.10:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yorba/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install shotwell
- via Shotwell blog
ClipIt, a Parcellit fork with Ubuntu AppIndicator reached version 1.4.1. Here's the changelog:
- Numpad keys now work for selecting history items.
- ClipIt now uses an icon from the theme (clipit-trayicon), instead of from the pixmaps folder. This fixes the problems with the indicator and should make themeing easier.
- Added static items (when items are marked as static, from "Manage history" > "Edit" > "Static item", they will not be deleted from the history), together with options to show the static items in the menu.
- Right-Click menu option for systray icon.
- Indicator menu now refreshes even if save history is disabled.
The ClipIt PPA wasn't updated with the latest version 1.4.1 yet, but if you want to install 1.4.0 in Ubuntu, use the commands below:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:shantzu/clipit sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install clipit