Parcellite 1.0 - a well-known clipboard manager, - has been uploaded to our Parcellite PPA. Parcellite can be used as usual - running in the notification area:
Or launching it via keyboard shortcut:
Parcellite 1.0 changelog:
- New icon
- Moved newline to after elipsizing
- Added right-click delete.
- Added history location
- Added search as you type
- Added Data Size limt
Install Parcellite in Ubuntu using the commands below:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/parcellite sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install parcellite
PuddleTag is an awesome mp3tag-like audio tag editor for Linux. The latest version - 0.10.0 - has been uploaded to the Puddletag WebUpd8 PPA.
Puddletag 0.10.0 changelog:
- Added cover art support for all formats (except ASF)
- Added loading master releases in the Discogs.com tag source
- For ID3 tags, UFID frames are now only loaded if the data can be decoded to UTF8
- MusicBrainz artist search retrieves 100 albums by default
- The initial reading of a directory can be canceled now
Install Puddletag in Ubuntu using the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/puddletag sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install puddletag
Both Parcellite and Puddletag are also available in the main WebUpd8 PPA - you can use this PPA to install all the applications we maintain by using a single PPA.