Haguichi, a GUI for Hamachi (including Hamachi2) has reached version 1.0.5. Here's the complete changelog:
- Nickname is now being remembered by Haguichi itself and is always set after each login, because Hamachi² seems to suffer from amnesia.
- Now using regular expressions instead of splitting strings when parsing the network list (Fixes bug #706567).
- Now using separate threads for the following actions: change nickname, jJoin network, create network, change network password, approve join request, reject join request, evict member, leave network, delete network
- Added notification for when Hamachi loses connection.
- Added option to manually update the network list.
- Added check to prevent multiple parallel update cycles.
- Added one seconds pause after login to receive a more updated network list from Hamachi.
- Added function to determine the distro specific script directory to use (Fixes bug #721314).
- Dialogs to change nick, join network and create network are now only created when called upon.
- Attached all dialogs to the opening parent and made most of them modal.
- Changed status icon behavior to take account for modal dialogs.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.
As you probably know by now, we are maintaining the official Haguichi PPA so you can already install the latest Haguichi 1.0.5 in Ubuntu 10.04, 10.10 or 11.04 using the commands below:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/haguichi sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install haguichi
For other Linux distributions, check out the Haguichi download page.
If you encounter any bugs, report them @ Haguichi Launchpad page.