Atolm, the new but already popular dark theme created by the Orta author has been updated yesterday. Here's the changelog for Atolms 0.6.5:
- Speed optimizations, the theme is now faster than Orta
- Notebook spacing changed.
- Notebook tabs changed.
- Nautilus breadcrumbs and mode button improved.
- Check, radio buttons and tabs now share the same coloring with buttons.
- White arrows on spinbuttons fixed.
- Ubuntu Software Center text colors fixed.
- Emesene status button text color fixed.
- Pidgin status toggle button text color fixed.
- Various Evolution Fixes.
- OpenOffice text visibility fixes.
Borderless Elementary is just a modified Elementary theme which looks very slick thanks to the removal of the borders and smaller widgets. This theme is ideal for a netbook, but looks great on any screen resolution.
To use it, download and extract the .zip, then rename the folder to "borderless-elementary" and move it to the ~/.themes folder (or /usr/share/themes if you want the root windows to be themed too).
Then in the Appearance Preferences window, select the normal Elementary theme, click "Customize" and:
- under the "Controls" tab, select "borderless-elementary"
- under the "Window Border" tab select "borderless-elementary"
Download Borderless Elementary