gThumb 2.11.5 was released 2 days ago and is now available in the WebUpd8 PPA. New features in this version include:
- Added ability to add a tag to the selected files from the context menu
- Added ability to assign a keyboard shortcut to a script
- Added ability to sort by image/video dimensions
- Added ability to search/filter by modified/original date
- Added other keyboard shortcuts
- Slideshow: added PageDown and PageUp as navigation keys
- Added the list of tags to the tag filter control
And of course, lots of bugs were fixed.
Install gThumb 2.11.5 in Ubuntu from the WebUpd8 PPA (available for Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala. 10.04 Lucid Lynx and 10.10 Maverick Meerkat):
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8 && sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gthumb
Or, if you don't want to use the WebUpd8 PPA which also comes with a lot of other packages, you can use this gThumb PPA we've set up a while back.
Minitunes 0.1.1 is a bugfix release only and includes a potential stack overflow fix which would cause Minitunes to crash when adding your music library.
Install Minitunes 0.1.1 in Ubuntu (Kamic, Lucid and Maverick):
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8 && sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install minitunes
Subtitle Editor 0.37.1
Subtitle Editor 0.37.1 is also a bugfix release only and you can install it in Ubuntu (Karmic, Lucid and Maverick) using the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8 && sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install subtitleeditor