'Q' DVD-Author is a GUI frontent for dvdauthor and related tools. The goal is to provide an easy-to-use, yet powerful and complete interface to generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to burn on a DVD under Linux.
QDVDAuthor version 2.10 was released two days and it's a bug-fix release, but the author describes it as "the best QDVDAuthor release yet".
Bugs fixed in version 2.1.0:
- BUGFIX: Slideshow creation, Fixed auditranscoding for slideshow vids if the audiformat is SAMPLE_FMT_U8.
- BUGFIX: configure script, had issues using the -j switch ( instead of the --cores )
- BUGFIX: Slideshow ialog, Some audifiles caused the [Edit] dialog not treturn tthe calling function.
- BUGFIX: suppress "Not JPEG: /tmp/01.png" message.
- BUGFIX: Slideshow creation, properly init audio-output-sample_fmt.
- BUGFIX: Clone ButtonObjects would not clone the modifiers.
- BUGFIX: Configurator, Fixed the graphical configurator tool.
- BUGFIX: Crashing bug for ButtonObjects with shadows and overlay objects.
- BUGFIX: Fixed StructureItem when creating a ButtonObect.
- BUGFIX: Crashing bug when changing colors on MaskObjects after using the button-dialog.
- BUGFIX: Fixed rendering of MaskObjects on Images with OverlayObjects.
- Added possibility tmodify multiple objects in the TemplateWizard ( required for the ReflectionPond template )
- BUGFIX: Crashing bug when using MovieObjects.
- Added context menu items ta ButtonObject whose main object contains a ShadowObject or an OverlayObject.
- BUGFIX: HDRCreme does nlonger work.