It supports various blogging API's including Blogger, MetaWeblog, MovableType and Wordpress. It sports a full featured WYSIWYG editor and also an HTML editor.
According to its website some of the features are:
- Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
- Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts!
- Support for uploading media files to your blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
- Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload them on Submitting post to blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for saving local entries before publishing.
- Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
- Internal auto spell checker. (KDE spell checker used so most of languages are supported)
To install on ubuntu:
sudo aptitude install bilbo
Download Blogilo for other Linux distributions and Windows.