Free Video Cutter is is a free Windows video utility to help you to cut and split your video files into smaller files. It can work with most video formats, such as MPEG 1/2, MPEG4, DivX, Xvid, AVI, WMV, Quicktime MOV, Flash video and more. You can also adjust the quality of the output video.
How to Use
- Download and install this program in your PC;
- Click "Open Video" button to choice a video file in your disks;
- Once you choice a valid video file, program will read the video information, such as Bitrate and Duration, then program will start to create video thumbs;
- Drop the left button of left Track Bar to set the begin cutting position;
- Drop the right button of right Track Bar to set the end cutting position; (The start cutting position must smaller than the end cutting position.)
- Choice the output video format;
- Click the "Save Video" to save the output video.
Basically, this is a great application anyone can use when sending large video files over the internet, or for instance, to split a video files into multiple smaller files for uploading to a video sharing website such as YouTube, etc.