* all the basic functionality of the Windows Notepad
* login with a Google account
* change the Google account on-the-fly
* encrypt your documents
* auto-save after a specified timeout
* find & replace with regular expressions
Once you've downloaded, installed the utility, and entered your Google account information, you'll be able to create text notes and save them directly to Google Docs. The notes can be encrypted by flipping a switch in the preferences, and you can switch from one account to another easily.