The prototyping phase, to create a new user interface for OpenOffice.org, has ended last week.
Note: The prototype is a mid-fidelity one. So no polished UI. OO devs just want to be able to test the interaction. Content of the toolbars and the group labeling are subject to change. They show just what can be done in this prototype.
- Dual Boot: Fix Time Differences Between Ubuntu And Windows
- How To Run Gedit And Nautilus As Root With pkexec Instead Of gksu
- Download APKs From Google Play To Your Computer With Google Play Downloader
- How To Disable GTK3 Client-Side Decorations (Header Bars)
- Save Pidgin Passwords In System Keyring Instead Of Plain Text
- Convert Audio / Video Files With Selene Media Encoder
- Edit Samsung TV Channel List With SamToolBox
- SelekTOR: Tor GUI With Country Exit Node Selection, Useful To Bypass Country Restrictions For Various Websites
- Dukto LAN File Transfer Tool Is Easy To Use, Multi-Platform