A new version of GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program), the most popular open-source image manipulation application, is out: 2.6.6. This version contains mostly bug-fixes but as always, it's best to update to the latest version. You can download the tarball from here and there are also .deb files for Ubuntu which you can download.
Download the Windows version of GIMP from here.
- Dual Boot: Fix Time Differences Between Ubuntu And Windows
- How To Run Gedit And Nautilus As Root With pkexec Instead Of gksu
- Download APKs From Google Play To Your Computer With Google Play Downloader
- How To Disable GTK3 Client-Side Decorations (Header Bars)
- Save Pidgin Passwords In System Keyring Instead Of Plain Text
- Convert Audio / Video Files With Selene Media Encoder
- Edit Samsung TV Channel List With SamToolBox
- SelekTOR: Tor GUI With Country Exit Node Selection, Useful To Bypass Country Restrictions For Various Websites
- Dukto LAN File Transfer Tool Is Easy To Use, Multi-Platform