gMusicBrowser is a highly customizable music player that works great with large music libraries. The application comes with built-in layouts which can make gMusicBrowser look like Exaile, Rhythmbox, Audacious and so on, MPRISv2 support and it even has simple mass-tagging and mass-renaming, among many other features.
gMusicBrowser 1.1.9 has been released with new layouts (some you may already know if you've used the Shimmer Project PPA), MPRISv2 fixes, updated cover finder plugin and more.
Most important changes in gMusicBrowser 1.1.9:
- new layouts and layout fixes
- add SongInfo & PictureBrowser widget
- improve songs-from-album menu
- mpris2 plugin fixes
- m4a tags fixes
- fix problems with ubuntu overlay scrollbars
- cover finder plugin: update google image parsing
- fix "presenting" window not working in some cases
- fix lyrics3v2 tags ignored
- write to all tags when multiple id3v2 tags are present
According to its developer, gMusicBrowser 1.1.9 is a release candidate so you might find bugs - if you do, report them @ GitHub.
Download gMusicBrowser (includes .deb and source files)
Arch Linux users can get the latest gMusicBrowser via AUR.